2022 Chevy Colorado Trim Levels
2022 Chevy Colorado Trim Levels – The Chevrolet Colorado comes in five different trim levels, each with pros and cons. These include the base Colorado Work Truck, Sport, LT, Z71 Off-Road, and ZR2.
Pricing for Colorado ranges from $24 995 to $37 995, depending on the trim level. In 2022, Colorado will come in five different trim levels: the base Colorado Work Truck, Sport, LT, Z71 Off-Road, and ZR2.
The standard for all grades is the 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine. With 200 horsepower, it also produces 191 pounds of torque. A 6-speed auto transmission transfers engine power to the back wheel (2WD).
With 2WD, the estimated fuel efficiency would be 19 miles per gallon when in the city driving, 25 mpg when on the highway, and 22 mpg for combined driving.
Adding 4WD makes little difference. When you have 4WD, the figures are 19 mpg in the city along with 24 mpg on highways and 21mpg combined.
All grades are available, including the 308 horsepower 3.6-liter V6. It produces 275 lb-ft of torque and comes with an automatic transmission with eight speeds.
The estimated mileage for 2WD would be 18mpg in the city along with a 25 mpg highway and 21 miles per gallon combined. If you have 4WD, those numbers decrease slightly to 17 mpg in the city and 24 mpg highway along with 19 miles per gallon combined.
With its fuel economy estimates, the most potent 4WD ZR2 has an 18 mpg city 22 mpg highway and 19 mpg combined driving using its turbo-four engine.
The fuel efficiency of the V6 is estimated to be 16 mpg in the city, 18 mpg highway, and 17. mpg when combined.
The final option available to all models is the 2.8-liter turbodiesel with four cylinders. With 181 horsepower and 369 lb-ft of torque, it can pull 7,700 lbs.
For 2-wheel-drive, the federal government sets on the fuel consumption at 20mpg in the city and 30 mpg on the highway, and 23 miles per gallon combined.
If you choose, 4WD lowers these numbers to 19 mpg for the city and 28 mpg on the road, and 22 mpg when combined.
2022 Chevrolet Colorado Work Truck
The switch into Crew Cab will set you back $1,900.
The WT isn’t as primary, but The WT includes a variety of well-loved features, such as its CornerStep front bumper, the locking tailgate, a 4-way adjustable driver’s seat with door locks, and power windows, as well as air cooling.
Additionally, the standard is the 17 inch painted steel wheels Vinyl seating with carpeted flooring and a height-adjustable steering ring and outboard mirrors that can be manually adjusted.
The infotainment package includes a seven-inch touchscreen and a six-speaker audio system, Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, satellite radio capability, and USB ports.
Add the destination charge of $1,595, and the WT base cost adds up to $26,795. Without a down payment, the amount can be financed with 3% interest for 60 months comes into $481 per month.
Chevrolet Colorado Work Truck Includes:
- CornerStep’s back bumper located at the other side of the bumper’s rear corner steps makes getting to the cargo box more convenient.
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay – These are only two of the options of the Infotainment 3 system, which includes the 7-inch color touchscreen and an audio system with six speakers.
- Air conditioning is one of the few amenities for comfort in the WT. However, it is a welcome one.
2022 Chevrolet Colorado LT
Based on the WT, The LT includes:
- The 17″ aluminum wheel.
- It powered outboard mirrors.
- An EZ-Lift remote locking tailgate.
- Six ways adjustable driver’s seat with power cruise control, as well as automatic rearview lights.
White is good, but red will also look very sharp with LT packages. The LT includes:
- 17″ aluminum wheels.
- Powered outboard mirrors.
- An EZ-Lift long-range locking tailgate.
- Six ways the driver’s seat can be adjusted to power cruising controls, as well as automatic rearview lights.
Although the interior looks black, the black seats are very nice. And a super clean exterior makes this interior look better.
The other options are a leather-wrapped tilt-telescopic steering wheel, remote keyless entry, and a seat made of cloth.
Other infotainment options include WiFi hotspot ability, Chevrolet Connected Access, OnStar Telematics capabilities, and second-row USB ports.
We believe it’s the LT that will be where the value lies. We’d recommend the Security Package ($690) that comes with an ahead-collision alert as well as rear-park assistance and lane-departure alert.
It is possible to add a bed liner spray-on for $475.
Add the $1,595 destination charge in addition to the LT base price makes it 29,295. A 60-month loan with 60 months at the rate of 3 percent interest will work out to a monthly installment of $526.
Chevrolet Colorado LT Includes:
- Mirrors with power-adjustable outboards You can set the position of mirrors exactly where you want them to be without touching them.
- A hot spot for WiFi If you subscribe to the subscription to data, you can join up to 7 devices on the web.
- Connected Access offers the possibility of up to 10 years’ internet connectivity for keeping track of your vehicle’s recalls diagnostics and also scheduling appointments for service, and much more.
2022 Chevrolet Colorado Z71
Its base version in the Z71 trims a Crew Cab with the short cargo box. The rear seats are 60/40 split-folding. It has an all-new 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 equipped with two mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission.
It produces 285 horsepower and 305 lb-ft of torque. Available in 2WD or 4WD. The Z71 package is available in LT and LTZ trims and adds many features, including 245/65R17 all-terrain tires.
It has a Z71 Off-Road suspension system with Magnetic Ride Control, Hill Descent Control, skid plates, and off-road tires. It came with a 3-point belt in the second row.
It has a crane hook. Optional equipment for this model includes All-Terrain Package. It comes with 20-inch wheels, all-terrain tires, trailering packages, LED taillights, and fog lights.
In addition to the LT standard equipment, The Z71 is equipped with a V6 engine, automatic locked rear differentials, hitch guidance, off-road suspension, and tow-haul mode. Heated mirrors on the outboard.
In Z71 starting price is projector-beam headlights, auto climate control, an upgraded information system with heated front seats, the heated steering wheel, and a remote start. Wireless charging and rear park assist are also available.
The addition of the cost of destination in addition to that Z71 base price will be $36,395. A loan with no down payment for 60 months with 3% interest would work up to $654 per month.
2022 Chevrolet Colorado Z71 Includes:
- Hitch guidance displays a guideline in the camera’s rearview to assist you in aligning your trailer and hitch. It also gives a clearer view of your trailer’s hitch.
- Mode for towing In the event of towing, this feature safeguards your transmission from damage by decreasing the number of cycles for shifting.
- Infotainment3 Plus Connectivity features are added to HTML0. This upgrade bundle offers audio streaming to two devices, the ability to install apps in vehicles as well as a voice command.
2022 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2
The price base is determined by that of the Extended Cab with the long cargo box.
Extending the Z71 standard features, The ZR2 includes the 4WD feature, Autotrac 2-speed transfer case, Full-locking rear and front differentials, an integrated trailer brake control, as well as a trailering kit.
The ZR2 includes a suspension lift, a 2-inch coil-over front and rear shocks with remote reservoirs, a 1-inch aluminum front stabilizer bar, a larger front sway bar, a one-piece driveshaft. Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac off-road tires wrapped around machined aluminum wheels.
The other standard features include a spray-on bed liner and the ZR2 Off-Road Pack, 4-way adjustable front passenger seat, and front leather seating.
Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Includes:
- Autotrac 2 speed transfer device electronically changing from 4WD to RWD This system can switch between RWD, 4-Hi, and 4-Lo.
- Full-locking differentials The locking of either differential will tie the wheels on the same axle and allow them to rotate in the same direction. It improves the traction off-road.
- Off-Road package In addition to several appearance enhancements, The package also contains DSSV Multimatic dampers, which can precisely regulate the flow of oil inside the shocks, and better manage their damping power.
- Add the destination charge of $1,595 to the ZR2’s base cost makes the total $44,195. Without a down payment, the amount can be financed for 60 months at 3% interest comes up to $794 per monthly.